Before:
After:
1. This photo is called "Hawaii in Costa Rica", because this flower and the rocks remind me of Hawaii.
2. Mira Mar, Costa Rica.
3. This photo demonstrates photo manipulation (more realistic/stunning). I edited this photo on VSCO. I put on the Preset of G3 (6 levels), decreased the exposure by 1, increased the contrast and saturation, made the details a little more sharp, and cropped it.
Before:
After:
1. I call this photo "Wayside Flowers."
2. El Mojon, Costa Rica.
3. This photo represents photo manipulation (too good to be true/unrealistic). The editing I did on this was done in VSCO. I used the preset of HB2 (12 levels), decreased the exposure by 3, took up the contrast to 6, increased the clarity by 8, and sharpen by 9. Looking at this photo just kills me. It's too fake.
Before:
After:
1. I call this photo Beachside View.
2. Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
3. This photo represents photo manipulation: photoshop. I photoshopped my sister's head and added it in somewhere. See if you can find it. Hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment